Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Moving House

StingA
Grafter

Moving House

Hi

I currently have Phone and FTTC provided by Plusnet. I am moving to a house in the next street.. both properties are served by the same cabinet, which is full and has been since the new year. (EAGMS cab 3).

I am very nervous about losing the FTTC service as I have been advised that a “cease” would have to be put on the service and I would have to wait for the cabinet to show as available before I could re-order. So, I asked BTOR if there was any way to avoid ceasing the FTTC service and they advised a “Stop and Start” order by the CP would migrate voice and FTTC. Can anyone advise if this is the case and how I go about this?

Dan

5 REPLIES 5
Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 155

Re: Moving House

@Darkfire - Hi Paul, Is this one you can advise on please?

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

Darkfire
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 30

Thanks for the heads up about this Smiley 

Unfortunately if we would not be able to order Fibre as a new provide to your new address then we would not be able to retain this during your move, the provide will enter BT Wholesale systems as they are today, which judging by your post, there is no capacity, their systems will only allow an ADSL order to go through, if you could send me the new address by private message I can take a  look at the current state of play.

StingA
Grafter

Hi @Darkfire

You should have a new PM Smiley

StingA
Grafter

No word of a lie BTOR have at least started work today on expanding the cabinet casing so the higher density line cards are hopefully coming shortly.

oNiF1mV

Dan

TonyMC
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 3

Hello StingA, I am sorry that you have decided to cancel your account with us, If we can be of any further assistance then you can contact us on the forum .