cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

More weird install dates

PatCarter

More weird install dates

Hello

I have upgraded from copper to fibre broadband, and during the upgrade process was given a go-live date 22nd Feb (today).

I've not got a router yet, and looking at the order status in the account summary, (https://www.plus.net/my.html?s=0&action=account_summary), the "Hub One" order date is set to "Unknown", and clicking through on the link takes me to order tracking for my 2013 router order.

Meanwhile, my contract is due to expire in January 1970

Can you fix the dates in my account and let me know when to expect the order to complete?

thank you

2 REPLIES 2
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,599

Re: More weird install dates

Hi Pat,

Sorry for the issues and apologies for the lack of proactive communication. Unfortunately fibre upgrades don't track very well in an account online (We're aware this could be a lot better and looking at improving the info we provide in online accounts). I've checked your fibre order and it's due to complete on the 26th February before midnight. 

You should receive your new router next week before your fibre goes live. You'll be able to view your contract start and end date on the initial home screen of your account (once the contract activates which will be when your fibre order's completed)

Let us know if there are further issues or anything else you'd need help with.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
PatCarter

Re: More weird install dates

Thanks Gandalf! I'll look out for the router and so on next week!