cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Money Taken, No confirmation

dapolar

Money Taken, No confirmation

Hey, so i ordered the £27.99 a month fixed rate Fibre that is on deal to this friday, comes with the £25 Reward card, i went through the process, made the payment, then got put to the homepage.

Money has gone, apparently my account doesn't exist, no email confirming anything. Whats the usual process? this doesn't seem great? ive seen others having this issue but it seems nothing gets sorted, they sort off just brush it off as a "not our problem" thing. Any advice or anything to put my mind at ease

1 REPLY 1
Satss
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 37

Re: Money Taken, No confirmation

Hi @dapolar

I'm sorry to hear about this, It sounds like the account sign up has failed. Unfortunately, it's difficult to determine why this has happened, although this can sometimes be caused by a website error or at times even banking errors.

As the account was not created any payments that you submitted to us will be held in pending by your bank and should automatically be returned to you within 5-7 working days.

I trust this information meets your requirements. However, if you have any further questions please do not hesitate to ask. -

P.S. - If you are still interested in signing up with us feel free to send me a private message with your contact details and I can arrange for one of our Sales advisors to give you a callback.

Kind Regards