cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing Router??

Charlo1982

Missing Router??

I've had an engineer set me up today but my router hasn't been delivered? Can anyone help?
7 REPLIES 7
geek26
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 2

Re: Missing Router??

There is sometimes a shortage of Plusnet staff at the weekend. The quickest way to get this picked up will be by getting in touch with the live chat team.

www.plus.net/contact

James

Mustrum
Community Veteran
Fixes: 77

Another option could be to use any existing router you have, depending who your last ISP was?

adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Sorry about the late dispatch of the router.

I can see this was ordered yesterday please shout up if that doesn't reach you within the next few days.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
fatman

We too have a missing Router. Tried e-mailing support but it bounced saying use the ticket system. Tried to find the ticket system but only found a post on the forum saying to use chat. Tried to use chat but get a message saying not available despite it being within the stated time slot. Tried phoning and gave up after 30 mins on hold

adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

Hi fatman,

I'll get that chased up for you. Can you send me a PM with your username please?

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

@Charlo1982

Although your router has been ordered, the broadband order hasn't completed yet (or placed). As we advised initially, the engineer was there to install your phone service. Now this has completed we need to get your broadband order placed, this takes 4-7 working days to complete as per:

What happens next?
==================
* An engineer needs to install your phone service
* This will happen on 20/01/2017 PM
* Once your phone service has been installed, your broadband should be activated within 5-7 working days
* Your wireless router will be in the post soon - please don't plug it in until we've confirmed that your service is ready

Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

@fatman

I've just checked and unfortunately the router wasn't dispatched when it should have been so apologies for that.

I've taken care of that now and passed on some feedback regarding the issue.

The hardware should reach you in the next 3 working days.

Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team