cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looks like deja vu ... order cancelled again

cr33d
Dabbler

Looks like deja vu ... order cancelled again

In march when I moved to PN I was out without BB for 6-8 weeks. Currently we are moving to a new place and I wanted to move whole service. Rang PN engineer visit booked for 25th of August. No messages since then.

Remembering old issues, I thought I will check my PN account and communication and new message is there ... Sad

Plusnet Support - CSC Analyst
12:05pm, Wednesday 10 Aug 2016

The Question 131027023 has been released from hold and sent back to BOT - House Moves NLI

Dear Mr X,

@"We have noticed a problem with your order which we will need to investigate further and we have therefore taken it off hold to be worked on. We will update this ticket and let you know the next steps as soon as possible.

*INTERNAL*
Error:501:Order Rejected,Informational:9536:No matching Broadband order found for

Kind regards,

Plusnet Support

Could you please shed some light ? last time my order was cancelled 3 times. Is this what is going to happen again ? 7 days and no update ... paying for 80MBit with dedicated IP address. 

1 REPLY 1
cr33d
Dabbler

Re: Looks like deja vu ... order cancelled again

Just talked to CS and another order raised, date of installation now moved from 25th of August to 30th of August. Order has been cancelled on 10th of August and no one picked it up in 8 days, shocking...

Time to ring EE to supply mobile broadband and get ready for another few weeks without broadband ?

Regards