cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Long delay before start of service.

kevinjking40
Hooked

Long delay before start of service.

Hi, I ordered online on the 25th of April, and am moving from TT.

Unbelievably, I'll save £600 a year compared to TT, and PN seem to have excellent customer service.

However, I have one gripe, - my service will not start until the 20th of May, 26 days in total with no service will cost us a fortune in cellular data.

Can the start date be moved forward ASAP?

Many thanks Kevin
7 REPLIES 7
Dumbledore
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 34

Re: Long delay before start of service.

Hello @kevinjking40 welcome to our Community Forum!

I have responded to your query via a ticket. You can view this ticket by Clicking Here

Should you require any further assistance, please feel free to get back in touch with us.

Many thanks.

kevinjking40
Hooked

Thanks for your reply.

However, it was acknowledged in a phone call yesterday with PN that the online order had failed for an unknown reason. You took my Direct Debit details and my first months payment via debit card. I will attach confirmation of this. My service has been delayed by at least a week because of a fault with your systems. Had you processed my online order properly, I would have been connected next weekend.
kevinjking40
Hooked

Ok the date and time of my original order is on the top of this screenshot
Dumbledore
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 34

Hello @kevinjking40

I have updated your ticket with a response to your query. You can view this by Clicking Here

Should you require any further assistance, please feel free to get back in touch with us.

Many thanks.

Mustrum
Community Veteran
Fixes: 77

@kevinjking40  did you cancel your TT service?

Not sure why you won't haave service until your new PN service goes live?

kevinjking40
Hooked

You've kindly offered a month of fibre broadband for free, whilst I will accept this offer, it's only a saving of about £6 per breakdown of charges.

As I said before, - if I hadn't phoned to check on my order, it would have remained in limbo to this point. It would have been nice to have switched by the 13th, now I'll have to wait until the 21/05/2019 almost a full month after I placed the order.
OskarPapa
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 65

Hi @kevinjking40, thanks for getting back to us.

We can certainly appreciate the annoyance caused by this and will ensure that relevant feedback is left to prevent this from happening to others in future.

If you can below to this ticket confirming that you accept the previous offer we'll ensure it's added to the account right away.

Once again please accept our sincere apologies for the delays you're facing.