cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Log a complaint

Vicky

Log a complaint

I'm new, I'm stressed and I'm extremely confused. I have been trying to change providers from bt to plusnet since July bt blame plusnet.. plusnet blame bt and I'm in the middle ringing/emailing and having to book time off work for engineers that plusnet forgot to book in but told me they had.

i just want to make a complaint and get my order sorted once and for all.

i don't understand this .. a question has been opened (loads of numbers) followed by a question has been closed. What are the blinking questions being asked for heaven sake?

7 REPLIES 7
Alex
Community Veteran
Fixes: 13

Re: Log a complaint

Are you changing product type? I mean ASDL to fibre etc.

Some staff on here will pick this up - you may have to PM a member of staff with one of those numbers so they can find you on their system and know what has happened.

ITWorks
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 9

Hi there

Plusnet's Complaints Code of Practice can be found here

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,599

Hi there,

After reviewing your account I am very sorry for any confusion caused.

Initially it appears that we've had to place an order to install a new line at your address, because there are no active lines showing to takeover. It's likely that your line is not registered to the right address on the Openreach database.

However I can see we've managed to get the transfer order in place and this in progress for this coming Monday.

I believe you've since spoken to our support team and we've recently arranged a new line installation. That's no longer required because your service should simply transfer to Plusnet so I've cancelled the visit.

[You may receive an automated email shortly, advising your order has been cancelled. Please ignore that]

Let us know if you have any questions or concerns.

Anoush

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Katycd

I am in a similar situation. So frustrated with plus net. They didn't send an engineer today when they said they would, have waited in all day, and BT will cancel my line tomorrow. Have spent over 2 hours on hold trying to speak to the right people. Although website says call centre open until ten the right department only open til 8.
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

Hi there,

From what I can see your line was transferred to Plusnet without any need for an engineer visit. Having reviewed your account I'm unable to see where we've advised an engineer will be required.

Is your line still working now?

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Vicky

Yes thankfully I used my commonsense and called today and I'm up and running. I don't know why you can't see re: engineers visit, obviously I m not going to loose a days pay for nothing but hey-ho I'm up and running!
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

My last response was aimed at @Katycd
I’m happy to hear the transfer went smoothly in the end for you @Vicky apologies for any confusion and inconvenience caused in regards to the visit our support team had booked.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet