Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Landline transfer to Plusnet

iannewson
Rising Star
Fixes: 3

Landline transfer to Plusnet

I renewed my contract 13 days ago and am bringing my landline to join the broadband with plusnet. I received a letter from SSE ( previous supplier)  saying I would be leaving them on 22nd but haven't heard anything from plusnet other than the initial tickets. Please can this me looked at to make sure all is ok?

Thanks

Ian

5 REPLIES 5
dvorak
Fixes: 1,483

Re: Landline transfer to Plusnet

Moderators Note

This topic has been moved from Home Phone to My Order

Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Thanks for your post @iannewson 

I'm sorry to see we've not confirmed your phone line transfer yet. From what I can see we haven't received a confirmed date from Openreach, but I can also see the provisional date of the 22nd we passed onto SSE. 

I've chased this up with our suppliers helpdesk now and the adviser's raised this off to their systems support team to try to ensure that the transfer happens tomorrow as planned.

I'll keep an eye on this for you and provide an update when we know more.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
iannewson
Rising Star

Thanks @Gandalf much appreciated Thumbs_Up

iannewson
Rising Star

Thanks for all the hard work you have done @Gandalf and for sorting that problem out.

There still seems to be an issue though as neither the answerphone or more importantly caller display are working. Also when logging into my account I get "  An error has occurred There's currently an issue with your account, meaning you can't make any changes to your services. Give us a call on 0800 432 0200 and we'll see if we can help."

Ian

adam945
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 113

Hi @iannewson

Thanks for reaching out. I've had a look at the line and can see that it was not provisioned with Caller Display and Voicemail, a bit strange as this is usually done by default.

Nonetheless, I've now placed the orders to enable both features, this should be done by the end of the day tomorrow. In regards to the other matter, I can see that there are currently queued billing actions on our end which are awaiting completion, this is usually done within 2-3 working days.

Please let us know if you continue to see this message afterwards and we'll investigate further.

Adam
 Plusnet Help Team - Leeds