cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Landline activated but not broadband

Mrnoseybonk

Landline activated but not broadband

Landline activated but not the broadband

Hey, I was sent an email on the 29th stating that my account would be activated on the 31th of August. The email also claimed that it could take up to midnight for my account to activate. I waited all day for either an engineer to come round or for me to recieve an email stating that my account had been activated. Non of these happened. My landline is somehow up and running which is perfect however my broadband is still an issue. I was previously with Sky who have today cancelled the broadband due to Plusnet so right now i am without Broadband. 

This is not the first activation date. In fact its the 5th. The first activation date was on the 25th Of July where Plusnet claimed my broadband and landline would be up and running by the 25th but that never happened. 

Is it possible for someone to look into this and either activate my account or at least tell me what is going on. Waiting 2 months for Landline and broadband is ridiculous and i cant keep sitting, looking at activation dates and wasting my time constantly getting new emails with new activation dates etc. etc.

Thanks

2 REPLIES 2
Mrnoseybonk

Re: Landline activated but not broadband

Would be nice if someone actually looked at it and sorted it out
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Re: Landline activated but not broadband

Hi there.

Sorry to see things aren't going to plan. It looks like your broadband order is stuck within our suppliers systems. I can see this is in hand with our provisioning team to cancel the existing order, replace it and expedite it.

We'll keep you updated via this ticket once we have more info. Apologies for the inconvenience caused.

Anoush

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet