cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lack of Communication & Service

Baz888

Lack of Communication & Service

I mean this was getting beyond a joke even before the Corona lockdown took effect.

I've been in my new property now for 35 days without a telephone line and broadband. I never get any contact from Plusnet about what's going on, it's always me doing the chasing.

I finally get an engineer turn up last week who completes both the external and internal work just before lockdown, who tells me all that needs doing now is a remote switch on with no further home visits and I should arrange this through Plusnet.

Plusnet book an appointment for an engineer to carry this out today remotely and I'm thinking finally... I can work from home without tethering to my 1 bar of mobile data signal which intermittently cuts out, and speak to my family properly instead of just by text.

Well guess what, still no contact from Plusnet, no contact from Openreach and no telephone line or broadband.

Practically cut off from friends and family and struggling to stay productive working from home.

Thanks for the great service.

1 REPLY 1
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Re: Lack of Communication & Service

Thanks for your thread @Baz888 Sorry for the issues with your order.

I've added a reply to your other post you can view and respond to by going Here.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet