Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Keep saying I have an order

kensfishbar
Grafter

Keep saying I have an order

This is the message in my account:

"An error has occurred

You cannot make any changes to your account while there is a phone order in progress."

I have not ordered anything in the last few months.   I cannot edit my account because of the above message.
6 REPLIES 6
jab1
Legend
Fixes: 268

Re: Keep saying I have an order

@kensfishbar This is a 'feature' of Plusnets semi-broken account system - for some inexplicable reason, completed 'orders' do not get closed out correctly. You can either ring in and hope the advisor you get knows which button to press to rectify this, or wait for one of the Help Team to spot this topic and do the same.

John
Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 162

@jab1 

Much of the time, it is the absence of BTOR B2B affirmation that a change has been completed.

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

jab1
Legend

Fair enough, @Townman ,  but I find it strange that if this information is missing, it is so easy for the remedy to be applied. As an aside, and from memory, so I could be wrong, this situation was relatively unknown prior to the 'new, improved' accounting system being introduced.

John
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,603

@kensfishbar - from what I can see Call Protect was stuck at a pending state in your account. As the service has already been activated and we've received the completed activation notification from our suppliers, I've manually completed the order for you on our side, so that error should have gone now.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 162

@jab1 

There used to be a history of people navigating to the phone options/features page and finding (only then) that they could not make changes, because there was a change in progress. The majority of those issues related to things like CLI being applied.

"Enhancement" of the member centre brings a number of things to the fore which in the past one needed to look for...

• Billing stats
  • Your Products
  • Estimated Connection speed
  • Contract status
  • Open tickets
  • ... and order / account change status

Through the latter now being on the sign-in landing page, users see immediately what in the past they would only see if they went to change something.

EDIT: Cross posting with @Gandalf - sometimes BTOR B2B notifications get missed by Plusnet!! Embarrassed

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

jab1
Legend

Fair enough, @Townman  -it's a while since I've needed to go into the member centre, as you can imagine, but @Gandalf 's post above yours kind of proves my point - I doubt the notification has 'only just' been received.

John