cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Just signed up to bband but need to change to fibre

bronant3347

Just signed up to bband but need to change to fibre

Ive signed up this last saturday (24 sept) to join  plusnet on its basic broadband & weekend/evening calls package.

Ive realised today I shouldve gone for the fibre broadband package with evening/weekend calls (with caller display if possible?)

Ive tried phoning the support line to see if I can change my order, or if Ill have to cancel & reapply, but the waiting time is 1hr

I realise Ill have to pay more but will I have to resubmit the direct debit details etc & is the router the same for BBand & fibre? If the bband one has been sent out Ill have to send it back I presume

Can someone here give me a quick answer please?

3 REPLIES 3
bronant3347

Re: Just signed up to bband but need to change to fibre

After 40 mins I finally got through to support - only for her to say that the systems are down, so she couldnt help me!Angry

Why not put a recorded message on the line to say this instead of getting members to hang on?Huh

She told me to phone the sales no tomorrow to get an answer

So any advice would be grateful

Im used to poor service from EE but Im wondering if this will be any better? Not a good start & Ive not fully switched over yet

markhawkin
Pro
Fixes: 11

@bronant3347

The web chat seems the most responsive channel.

I am the satisfied customer....
BenB
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 20

Hi @bronant3347,

I am sorry to hear about your long wait time. There are 2 things we can do for this,

1. We can cancel the order and start from scratch and place the order as a fibre order but this would only delay you having a service.

or

2. Once your ADSL service is activated you can simply call our customer options team and discuss a fibre upgrade option where they will go through all the deals available for you