cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Just ordered but can't log in...?

kevin1911

Just ordered but can't log in...?

Evening! I'm sure that I placed an order for broadband last Friday, but the helpdesk had no record of an order and suggested it hadn't gone through. I thought it was a bit weird, but guessed I must have missed a final "Buy" button. So I've just placed a fresh order - using all the same details I had used before. This time it definitely seems to have gone through, but I opted to create a new plusnet email address, which I presume the order confirmation has gone to....

But when I try to log in to either the member centre or webmail, using either my username or the full email address (<name>@<username>.plus.com), it says the credentials aren't recognised. 

I'm starting to think the web site thinks my orders are going through but they actually aren't. Anyone else seen anything like this?

Feel like I'm going mad...

Kevin

2 REPLIES 2
Strat
Community Veteran
Fixes: 565

Re: Just ordered but can't log in...?

Moderator's note:

Topic moved from Broadband to My Order.

Windows 10 Firefox 109.0 (64-bit)
To argue with someone who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine
EmilyD
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 117

Re: Just ordered but can't log in...?

Hi @kevin1911,

I'm sorry to hear that you have experienced these issues when trying to place an order via our website. I'll check whether an account was created the second time that you placed your order. Please can you send me the account username via private message?

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Emily D
 Plusnet Help Team