cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Just bought my WIFI

joshclayton567

Just bought my WIFI

Hi all, just moved into my first house. Bought my wifi on monday if this week and have been told that my wifi wont be activated until the 24/12/21. I was wondering if anyone knows if i can get this earlier due to my girlfriend needing wifi for her collage has 99% of it goes online. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks
Josh
4 REPLIES 4
MisterW
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 393

Re: Just bought my WIFI

The time is purely dependant on BT Openreach engineer availability in your area. The minimum is 7 working days but it is often longer than that.

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

joshclayton567

Okay, it was just the off chance that i was able to somehow get it abit earlier so my girlfriend is able to catch up and continue with college.

Thanks MisterW
dvorak
Fixes: 1,483

Moderators Note

This topic has been moved from ADSL Broadband to My Order

Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Thanks for your post @joshclayton567 and welcome to our Community Forums.

I'm afraid the date we've given is down to engineer availability, though from what I can see an engineer's not booked for then. We've confirmed the appointment date in an email but if you can't find it, you can view the details Here.

It was worth asking, because if you don't ask you don't get Smiley Let us know if you've got any further queries.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet