cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Joined today, but my internet still isn't live?

FIXED
mull1t
Hooked

Joined today, but my internet still isn't live?

Hi All,

I left Sky to join Plusnet and today is my activation/switch over day, when I ordered plusnet I explained it is important the transition happens when it should as (like many) I work purely from home.

Still nothing at the time of writing this, resorting to tethering from our phones.

Can anyone look into this? When I ordered I was advised it all would be up and running by Midnight of 1st Dec (00:00).

Thanks.

10 REPLIES 10
Mustrum
Community Veteran
Fixes: 76

Re: Joined today, but my internet still isn't live?

It's not midnight yet.

mull1t
Hooked

Yes it is, my confirmation states it goes live 0:00 1st December.   For example, this evening at 0:00 would be a new day, 02/12.  And when arranging to move to Plusnet I was advised it would be anywhere from 0:00 to early hours of the 1st and that I would 100% have connection immediately.

jab1
Legend
Fixes: 248

OK, @mull1t What lights are lit on your Hub, and what is the username at Line 12 of your Help Desk page on the hub?

John
mull1t
Hooked

Thanks,

Orange Bar, followed by the Red Broadband Logo beneath.

My username is: mull1t@plusdsl.net

jab1
Legend

Sounds like it isn't fully configured, for some reason. Should have asked this at the same time, but can you post a screenshot of the Help Desk - obscuring personal details?

John
mull1t
Hooked

I think i've left out everything 'sensitive'

Capture.JPG

jab1
Legend

Fix

Very strange - you are connected - for 35 minutes anyway. If you still have the orange bar/red 'b', try rebooting the hub - press a paper clip or similar into the reset hole on the back of the Hub for at least 30 seconds until the bar goes green, then give it 10 minutes to reset itself.

John
mull1t
Hooked

How strange, literally just looked at the router and blue light.  Everything working, maybe you worked your magic through the power of the web...

jab1
Legend

'Fraid I didn't - I suspect the connection was actually due to go live today any time up to midnight.

John
LaurenB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 131

Hiya @mull1t, I am sorry for the delays with your service getting up and running but pleased this is sorted. Should you have any further queries, please just get back to us and hope you have a good evening.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Lauren Barry
 Plusnet Help Team