cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

John Lewis to Plusnet order incomplete.

FIXED
Royster

John Lewis to Plusnet order incomplete.

Can anyone help as contacting customer service resulted in nothing happening.

I placed my order to move from John Lewis to Plusnet on 01/12/18. Everything appeared to go without any problems, as I received my router and was given my order completion date of 18/12/18. On the 18/12/18 I never received an email or text advising me of my order completion and my John Lewis service remains live. On 19/12/18 I contacted customer services and asked what was happening with my order, I was not given any explanation but was told he had passed my order onto provisioning and would be contacted later that day. On 22/12/18 I received text and emails from Plusnet saying my home phone service is read to use and mistakenly thought my broadband would follow shortly. To date I have received no further information regarding my broadband service and have no faith in calling customer service again. Can anyone suggest the best way forward to get my broadband order completed.

Thanks in advance

2 REPLIES 2
AishaK
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 12

Re: John Lewis to Plusnet order incomplete.

Fix

Hi Royster,

I'm very sorry to hear that you've not had any further updates regarding your broadband service.

I have checked over the account and left a ticket with further information. You can view this here

Should you have any further questions, please feel free to get in touch.

Thank you,

Aisha

Royster

Re: John Lewis to Plusnet order incomplete.

Many thanks for your help, my broadband service is now live and I’ve connected to it with no issues. Once again thank you for your quick response and assistance. Excellent service 👍