Did you mean: 

Issue With Order

FIXED
alyr1481
Hooked
Fixes: 1

Issue With Order

Hi,

We recently signed up-to to your fibre package and within 24 hrs we had a message sent to us saying we were unable to proceed as we were on a BT Basics line could we ring BT and ask them to transfer us to a standard line and let us know and we'll replace the order. Fair enough no issues with it.

We rang BT immediately and swapped, i then replied to the message through the Plusnet Member Centre and asked them to replace the order as we had switched and could they please let me know if it was now going through. I have confirmed with BT that we are now on a Standard line but i have had no word from Plusnet on whether 1.They have replaced the order and 2. whether they are now able to transfer our line. Looking on the member centre it doesn't look like our order has moved any closer and ive had no word from PlusNet since.

Can somebody please shed a light on this for me!!!

Many Thanks 

6 REPLIES 6
HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 256

Re: Issue With Order

Fix

Hi @alyr1481 Welcome to the community forums!

Leave this with me and I'll make sure your order is placed shortly and I'll provide an update via the ticket once the order is progressing.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Harry Beesley
 Plusnet
Browni
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 60

That's strange.

I've got a BT Basic line and had no problems ordering fibre broadband back in January. In fact I chose Plusnet as they are one of the few ISPs that don't insist on taking their landline service.

alyr1481
Hooked
Fixes: 1

Were you just changing ISP's instead of a first time setup, because we have never had broadband on this line so perhaps its slightly different?!? But anyways - it all looks to be sorted now!

Browni
Aspiring Hero

I wasn't changing ISP's, it was a new line that was installed in January.

HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 256

@Browni wrote:

That's strange.

I've got a BT Basic line and had no problems ordering fibre broadband back in January.

We were trying to place a simultaneous phone transfer and fibre order, so the BT Basics was preventing us from placing the phone half of the simultaneous order.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Harry Beesley
 Plusnet
Browni
Aspiring Hero

HarryB wrote:

.We were trying to place a simultaneous phone transfer and fibre order, so the BT Basics was preventing us from placing the phone half of the simultaneous order.

That makes sense, I only ordered broadband from yourselves.