Is this the service i can expect?

fphoenix
Dabbler

Re: Is this the service i can expect?

Still waiting for answers .....
fphoenix
Dabbler

still no answer to my remaining questions either on here or on my open ticket.

Am meant to go live tomorrow on both phone line and internet but highly doubt that will happen.

...... It wasn't till this point that i noticed that 'well do you proud' is actually sarcasm.

fphoenix
Dabbler

Just for clarification this is the latest ticket ive written.

Your Response
4:11pm, Tuesday 4 Oct 2016

The Question 133975420 has been released from hold and sent back to BOT - New BB Order Placement

I cant work out if your staff are either not answering my questions on purpose or need more training?

You have still failed to answer the following questions –

Why was a temporary line installed?
Who requested this line be installed?
Could Openreach not have completed my order instead of this temp line?
Who pays for the install of this line?
Who pays for the calls made on this line?
When do I start paying for MY line? I assume that this will be from 11th October.
Since I’ve been told that an engineer needs to carry out work outside my property, I would like to know in detail what work is required?

Matthew

--------------------------

Im aware that one of these questions was answered on here.

fphoenix
Dabbler

Oh look still no answer to my questions ....

Please accept our sincere apologies for the issues with the delivery of your services. We can confirm that both the telephone and broadband orders are scheduled for completion today. In respect of the line, it would appear that the physical work has been completed previously and so the line has been working. However, our suppliers have this planned to be marked as completed and the records updated as of today. This means that until this happens there will have been no charge for the line working. Once the telephone order we have in place is completed by our suppliers it will update your account with ourselves and so start the billing process. We can see that the requirement of an engineer visit to your property has been removed from the order by our suppliers and so no access will be required. We will continue to monitor the orders to make sure they complete successfully.

And it's actually wrong anyway ....

Please accept my apologies for the completion date mentioned previously. The orders for the telephone and broadband services are actually due for completion tomorrow, 11/10/16. We will now check back on the 12th to confirm that the services are up and running.

To anyone thinking of joining plus net or still within your 14 days .... run, run as quick as you possibly can away.
fphoenix
Dabbler

BenB please may I ask where you got yiur information for you quote "OK so from investigating this further for you it seems that there was a no line plant order placed but our suppliers found a line running to your property and the external work would just be to replace the line."

Since your colleagues are telling me this is wrong, I would love to know where this failure of communication is or if I'm outright being lied to by someone in plusnet (not saying you are a liar just asking so as to rule that possibility out).

Matthew