cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there any way to actually contact Plusnet?

Zoidster
Grafter

Is there any way to actually contact Plusnet?

Phone just rings, webchat down, completely ignored on Twitter, no response on here.

Really starting to regret my purchase now
3 REPLIES 3
jgb
Champion
Fixes: 22

Re: Is there any way to actually contact Plusnet?

@Zoidster 

Yes, if you need to contact Plusnet at the moment things are dire. They were not much better before the current pandemic crisis but they are worse now. Phone, social media and these forums are supposed to provide valid means of contact but Plusnet staff are few and far between.

Chat was withdrawn by Plusnet quite some time ago although there are still some links on the website but these just go to a sales bot. Recently, they have done even more to discourage tickets (officially withdrawn as a valid means of contact a few years ago now) except for a few particular reasons such as faults or through the Complaints Code of Practice. They really are trying to provide a world beating level of customer service!

Zoidster
Grafter

Great! 😪 Thanks for your reply.
Not sure at what stage of my order they decided to stop bothering (after they took my money, of course) I can't even do the sensible thing and walk away.
Really needed this headache right now .
jgb
Champion
Fixes: 22

@Zoidster 

I assume you have your account details (username and password) and so you can log into your Member Centre. If there are any open tickets there will be link on the front page and you can access tickets from there and hopefully see what is happening (Plusnet will have opened and closed many tickets on setting up your account). If there is no open ticket link try this to see the closed tickets (you will need to be logged in):

https://www.plus.net/member-centre/login?p=view_question

then view wizard > view all questions asked.

I have suggested to Plusnet that they do actually need a link on the Members Centre so that customers can view closed tickets and service notices as that might stop them having to try to contact CS if the info they seek is on those tickets etc., but that suggestion has fallen on deaf ears.

Good luck.