Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there a hold up with new routers?

FIXED
adam945
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 113

Re: Is there a hold up with new routers?

Good morning @Hogglewood

thanks a lot for your response, please accept my apologies for the length of time it is taking for us to get this matter resolved for you.

It's evident that we now need to book an engineer appointment, so I've re-opened the fault Ticket on your account, which we'd just need you to respond to before getting it raised.

Please give me a nudge on here once you've responded, and I'll be happy to raise this for you.

Adam
 Plusnet Help Team - Leeds
Hogglewood
Hooked

I'm unable to find the support ticket on my account for this. I am unfortunately still without broadband at the property. As this is a second property I'm not always there an unable to quickly test the line and check things like corded handsets. So there has been a lot of back and forth to get to this point.

I do need to arrange for an engineer to diagnose & fix the problem at this stage though. We have been with Plusnet for 2 months now, at least, and still haven't yet received the broadband service we are paying for... Unfortunately, as helpful as the community is, it's not as quick and straightforward a platform as I'd like for sorting out an issue such as this.

TheMightyAJ
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 126

Hi @Hogglewood,

I'm sorry to hear that you're still experiencing issues with the connection. It appears the previous ticket closed due to inactivity after 14 days of no response, so I've opened a new one which can be be accessed here. Please leave an update on this thread once you've responded to the ticket so that it may be picked back up for review as soon as possible.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alex H
 Plusnet Help Team
Hogglewood
Hooked

Thank you @TheMightyAJ 

I've replied to that ticket now. We previously had great trouble sourcing a corded phone to be able to test the socket before committing to the appointment. Hence the inactivity and lapse of the previous ticket.

TheMightyAJ
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 126

Thanks for getting back to us @Hogglewood. I've updated the ticket with the engineer appointment I've arranged now. If you have any further queries then please don't hesitate to get back in touch in the meantime and we'll be happy to help.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alex H
 Plusnet Help Team