Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is my broadband activation day today ?

Hellotoday
Interested

Is my broadband activation day today ?

Hello,

Please can you help me with the following. On the 10th of this month I received the following text message after ordering broadband.

"Your broadband service is due to become active by midnight on 27/11/2018. Please don't set up your router until we confirm your service is active."

And I received the router in the post about a week later.

Today (26th) my existing sky broadband went down at around 9am.

It's now nearly 22:30 and I haven't received any text messages from plusnet updating me on progress or even reminding me that activation will be happening.

I contacted plusnet today and they seemed to say the open reach date hasn't been confirmed.

My concern is that sky have cancelled my existing broadband today and there has been a delay or mishap with my plusnet activation. So I'm left without Internet (using mobile data now).

Can someone working for plusnet check the status of my activation and give any information?

Thank very much in advance for your help,
Steven
1 REPLY 1
Saltariva
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 1

Re: Is my broadband activation day today ?

Hi @Hellotoday

Thank you for getting in touch. Please accept our apologies for the delay in getting back to you. I can see that you are now connected however should you need further assistance please do not hesitate to get back in touch.