Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Interrupted service when moving home?

FIXED
Dabbler

Interrupted service when moving home?

Hello

I am moving into my new home on November 2nd, and want to ensure that I keep my phone number and to ensure there is no service interruption as I am working from home.

Is this possible?

4 REPLIES 4
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 963

Re: Interrupted service when moving home?

Thanks for your time on the phone @nollag2006 I've dropped a support ticket on your account Here following our conversation sending you an email with the details. I plan to follow things up with you tomorrow as discussed and a colleague should be calling you back to move your services back to your new address soon.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Anoush Mortazavi
 Plusnet Help Team
Dabbler

I need to move my move date out to 13th November, with at least 4 days parallel support on either side. 

Could some one please call me on my registered number to discuss, as I just get a blank screen when I login to try to reply online?

Thank you
Seasoned Champion
Fixes: 29

@nollag2006  I don't think it is possible for a single account to be active at 2 different addresses to provide the overlap you would like, so you will have a problem trying to achieve that. Have you considered a mobile internet connection as a temporary solution during the move?

Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 963

Fix

Thanks for your time on the phone @nollag2006 

I've arranged this for you now and I've dropped you an email following our conversation.

Let me know if there are any further developments.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Anoush Mortazavi
 Plusnet Help Team