Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Interrupted service when moving home?

FIXED
nollag2006
Dabbler

Interrupted service when moving home?

Hello

I am moving into my new home on November 2nd, and want to ensure that I keep my phone number and to ensure there is no service interruption as I am working from home.

Is this possible?

4 REPLIES 4
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,599

Re: Interrupted service when moving home?

Thanks for your time on the phone @nollag2006 I've dropped a support ticket on your account Here following our conversation sending you an email with the details. I plan to follow things up with you tomorrow as discussed and a colleague should be calling you back to move your services back to your new address soon.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
nollag2006
Dabbler

I need to move my move date out to 13th November, with at least 4 days parallel support on either side. 

Could some one please call me on my registered number to discuss, as I just get a blank screen when I login to try to reply online?

Thank you
RealAleMadrid
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 59

@nollag2006  I don't think it is possible for a single account to be active at 2 different addresses to provide the overlap you would like, so you will have a problem trying to achieve that. Have you considered a mobile internet connection as a temporary solution during the move?

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,599

Fix

Thanks for your time on the phone @nollag2006 

I've arranged this for you now and I've dropped you an email following our conversation.

Let me know if there are any further developments.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet