Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Internet down - no new router

FIXED
Highlighted
Chopmallion
Dabbler

Internet down - no new router

Upgraded from PlusNet ADSL to Fibre. Activation day today. Still no router has arrived, despite getting a text 4 days ago saying it would be sent First Class.

My ADSL is now down, presumably because the fibre has activated and my Sagemcom router is ADSL only.

Seriously unimpressed by poor customer service. This is unlike PlusNet, usually they're really good.

Feeling let down. Can't work from home.

4 REPLIES
Kdog
Grafter
Fixes: 2

Re: Internet down - no new router

Sounds like nail and head with the net going down, but if you had confirmation it was dispatched then chances are it's either delayed or lost in the post. Either way not much Plusnet can do once it's with royal mail so while it's no doubt frustrating, it's not Plusnets service that has let you down there. Best bet is to give them a bell and ask for another to be sent, or do what's often advised on here and grab a third party router-bt smart hub and set that up.
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 7

Fix

Hi @Chopmallion,

I'm sorry to hear that you haven't received your Router as of yet. I can see that @Gandalf and @bobpullen have responded to your other thread about about regarding this issue here.

I appreciate how frustrating this issue can be, however please be assured that we are doing everything in our power to send this router out to you as soon as possible.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alex H
 Plusnet Help Team
Chopmallion
Dabbler

Thanks everyone for your comments.

If the PlusNet router doesn't arrive tomorrow, I'll buy a NETGEAR DM200-100EUS from Amazon and get next day delivery. So I should be back online by Saturday at the latest.
Chopmallion
Dabbler

Thanks TheMightyAJ.
The new router arrived today. Unfortunately my broadband won't connect, but I'm pursuing this issue in another forum thread. I'm happy for this thread to be closed.