cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Instillation Date Missed - No Communication, And Now I Have No Broadband

Pencriss

Instillation Date Missed - No Communication, And Now I Have No Broadband

It appears that  overnight I have been disconnected from broadband by my previous provider. I called you yesterday (Ticket 213084782 - that I can't find how to respond to in my account!!) to report that despite being told that my switch would take place on 24 March, nothing had happened and no further communication had been received from you.
I now have no Broadband and I have a 15 year old at home who needs to study for her Mock GCSE exams taking place after Easter, and with the current situation her Mock exam results might determine her final exam results next year!!!
So the situation I now find myself in is completely unacceptable and it is frantically urgent to get me connected to your broadband that I was expecting by 24 March.

Please resolve this urgently.

1 REPLY 1
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: Instillation Date Missed - No Communication, And Now I Have No Broadband

Hi there, 

I'm really sorry about the issue we're having with your order. 

I've taken ownership of dealing with this for you going forward so I'll stick with this for you until we've got it resolved. One of my colleagues reported the issue to Openreach for us yesterday and they're working to get that resolved for us. They've advised it should be dealt with and the service activated by the end of the day tomorrow so I'll make sure it's chased up further then for you. 

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team