cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Installation engineer came at wrong time; Plusnet and Openreach blaming each other

FIXED
lucy5
Grafter

Installation engineer came at wrong time; Plusnet and Openreach blaming each other

I was given installation slot of 1-6pm on 4 April 2019, so naturally the engineer came at 9am when I was at work and I had to arrange for someone to let him in.  He said he had been put on an all-day slot so came to me first.

I asked Plusnet to log a complaint but was told I had to speak to Openreach as it was nothing to do with Plusnet.  Spoke to Openreach and.. you can probably guess the rest.  Yes, the nice Openreach person told me that since I am a customer of Plusnet it is up to Plusnet to contact Openreach on my behalf to investigate the issue.  

So beyond tearing my hair out, what am I meant to do in this situation when Plusnet won't do anything?

5 REPLIES 5
LaurenB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 131

Re: Installation engineer came at wrong time; Plusnet and Openreach blaming each other

Hi @lucy5, I'm sorry to here of your poor start, this isn't what we like to hear.

I have taken a look into this and provided a more detailed response on the open ticket (due to containing some account specific info), you can view this here.

Please let us know once you have added a reply to the ticket and we will pick this up for you.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Lauren Barry
 Plusnet Help Team
lucy5
Grafter

Re: Installation engineer came at wrong time; Plusnet and Openreach blaming each other

Many thanks Lauren for your helpful reply on this matter, I've replied on the ticket.

LaurenB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

Thanks for your response @lucy5, I have added a further reply for you.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Lauren Barry
 Plusnet Help Team
lucy5
Grafter

I've responded, thank you.

LaurenB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

Fix

Thanks @lucy5, I've picked up your response and have now added a reply for you.

Please let us know if you have any further queries.

Lauren Barry
 Plusnet Help Team