Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Install broadband

rebeccavharris

Install broadband

Hello

Can you please help.

My telephone has been transferred from BT today successfully but the broadband has not worked at all. I have tried twice to speak to Plusnet but each time, I cannot get through to the technical department. Does the broadband and telephone get transferred on the same day?

The router is on a permanent orange colour. Any suggestions?

4 REPLIES 4
Jonpe
Hero
Fixes: 9

Re: Install broadband

I read somewhere on the PN website that the phone line is transferred first, then the BB.  However, when I joined in 2015 it happened the other way around, i.e. the BB was transferred first, then the phone line the next day.  Did you not get an e-mail from PN beforehand stating what would happen when?

rebeccavharris

Hello

No actually I only received an email telling me when the telephone would be transferred.

I did not receive any email about the broadband transfer date. I only received an email saying the router was on it's way but no information as to when the broadband transfer would take place. So had no broadband yesterday or today. 

If the transfer of phone and broad band does not take place simultaneously then do you know the time period before the two are up and running? 

dvorak
Fixes: 1,483

Moderators Note

This topic has been moved from Chat to My Orders

Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'
Warwick
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 29

Hi @rebeccavharris,

Thanks for getting in touch through the Community and I am sorry to hear you have had issues with your broadband.

I have checked your account and can see that this looks to be resolved for you and you are now connected. Would you be able to confirm this is the case?

If not then we can investigate this further for you.