cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Increasingly Frustrated

baltterivottas

Increasingly Frustrated

I signed up on the 1st September with the intention of moving into our new property on the 4th September. We knew we'd be without internet for a short while due to the late timing of arranging the set-up but on the 6th September I received a rather useless email stating "there has been a problem, we'll update you when we know more" - why send an email saying there's a problem and then not explain the problem?! When I log on, it just says there's a problem with the phone line. Chat isn't available, I have had no response on Twitter and every time I phone it just says you're very sorry but you're busy and then boots me off - I can't even wait in a queue.

I need internet to work from home like many people and I am very frustrated that I have not been contacted or made aware of any timescales etc. It has now been 10 days since I signed up and nothing. No router in sight either. I am going to wait 3 more days and if there's no response than I shall be forced to cancel and sign up with someone else.