Logged in with phone on 4g, same problem

Chris 

TheMightyAJ
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 126

Re: Incomplete order

Hi @Chrisvesey,

Thank you for confirming all of this information thus far and I apologise for any inconvenience this issue may have caused you. At this stage, before we go any further, I'd like to clarify a couple of things. Firstly, are you able to access your account via the member centre at all, or is it just the features on the "Manage your account" page that don't work? Secondly, depending on the answer to the above, please can you post a screenshot showing us what the page looks like when you try to access it? Any confidential/personal information will of course need to be redacted/omitted from the screenshot if post here on the forums.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alex H
 Plusnet Help Team
Chrisvesey
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

Hi, 

I log in as normal, put in my details after choosing phone and broadband, if I then click on any heading to get information eg bills, broadband use or the same using manage account the heading page remains the same displaying no information. How can I send screenshot to forum? 

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Hi Chris.

If you have a Windows computer, you should have an application called Snipping Tool. Once you've grabbed a screenshot using that and saved it, you should be able to upload it using the "Insert Pictures" button when replying to a post like this:

Screenshot.JPG

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Chrisvesey
Rising Star

Hi, 

Just going round in circles attempting to send screenshot, I don't see how it would help, screen is normal saying I have two questions but if I click on view all that remains on the screen are the normal plusnet headers. As it is the same on my tablet, my laptop and my phone using 4g I think the problem is with your system rather than anything I am running, 

Chris

MauriceC
Resting Legend
Fixes: 17

Could this be another manifestation of the 'stale session' problem being seen more frequently with the 'view my bill' problems?  Try forcing a logout from the Member Centre and then give it a retry.

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

Chrisvesey
Rising Star

IMG_20190118_101430.jpg

Chrisvesey
Rising Star

Hi, 

This is what I get after clicking view anything, logging out then back in made no difference, yes I cheated and took a photo, 

Chris

MauriceC
Resting Legend
Fixes: 17

Thanks Chris it was a long shot but worth trying.

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

Chrisvesey
Rising Star

I have just had an email asking me to fill in a survey as a leaving customer😩😩😩 could this be why I am unable to access my info, does somebody think I'm leaving, have I upset somebody, is it because I am on my third account, can I have another choccy bar

Chris

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Hi Chris.

This is what I get after clicking view anything, logging out then back in made no difference, yes I cheated and took a photo, 

Thanks for the trying the troubleshooting steps and providing the photo of what you're seeing.

I've passed this to our incident management team for further investigation (internal ref IMT-2619)

I have just had an email asking me to fill in a survey as a leaving customer😩😩😩 could this be why I am unable to access my info

This would be unrelated to the issues you've had with your 2nd account, although I don't think the underlying back-end system issue was fixed by opening the 3rd account but at least we got your YouView service working.

does somebody think I'm leaving, have I upset somebody, is it because I am on my third account

Absolutely not

can I have another choccy bar

We'll see, when this is 100% resolved.  Smiley

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Chrisvesey
Rising Star

Looks like I'm still locked out 😕

AishaK
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 12

Hi @Chrisvesey,

I'm sorry to hear about the issues you're currently experiencing.

From looking into your account, I can see that your issue has been raised to the relevant team who are currently doing their best to have this rectified as quickly as possible.

I can also see that my colleague is currently monitoring this for you and will update you accordingly.

Please get in touch if you have any further queries.

Thank you,

Aisha