Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

Incomplete order

Chrisvesey
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

Incomplete order

Hi, 

It is now over a fortnight since my broadband and phone contract was due to start after transferring from John Lewis. My John Lewis account was apparently still live which is possibly why you were unable to complete the order, it was finally cleared on Monday and a refund cheque arrived but the phone package is still not showing on my account page and it is not clear exactly what is happening. Phone is working and broadband speeds are good but I really need to get this sorted so that I can order the tv package and get it set up,

Chris vesey 

57 REPLIES 57
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,599

Re: Incomplete order

Thanks for the update Chris.

I've tried to re-add the phone package/component on your account and I'm receiving an error message that your bill date is in the past. As a result of this, billing would be temporarily suspended.

From what I can see, there seems to be actions/activities happening in relation to your account on the back-end systems that appear to be stuck. I've escalated this with our billing team and we should receive an update next week.

Apologies for the continued delays in getting this resolved, which means you can't order our YouView service. About a week ago I asked one of my colleagues in our sales/retentions team to try to add YouView for you, but it's not allowing us yet. Sad

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Chrisvesey
Rising Star

Hi, 

If you manage to put the youview order on for me could you also add a pair of power wotsits to the order but they MUST be the pass through type.

Regards, 

Chris vesey 

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

No worries, we can't put the YouView service through without agreeing pricing etc with you, but when we're able I'll be happy to arrange a call back. Regarding the power line adapters, the only ones we'd send out are FLEX500's which I believe are pass through

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Chrisvesey
Rising Star

Thanks again, the box I want is the plus box with recording facilities, I wont want any extra channels and I'm not into football, 

Regards, 

Chris vesey 

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

No problem Chris.

Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Chrisvesey
Rising Star

I won't need the powerline adapters after all, 

Chris 

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

Thanks for the heads up Chris.

Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Chrisvesey
Rising Star

Looks like my tele won't be sorted for Christmas 😞😞😞

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

I can’t apologise enough about this. I discussed this with a colleague from our billing team earlier today and I’m afraid the issue affecting your account isn’t something we can easily fix. Cry It’s in hand with our engineers as part of a wider problem affecting a small number of other accounts.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Chrisvesey
Rising Star

Never mind, perhaps I'll get a free box when it's all sorted 😁

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

I’m sure we can offer you something for the hassle and disappointment we’ve caused.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Chrisvesey
Rising Star

A box of tissues? 😁

Chrisvesey
Rising Star

Hi, 

And now it seems I will need the powerline adaptors after all as a plonker on Facebook marketplace has let me down. Any sign of a fix yet, 

Chris

OskarPapa
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 65

Hi @Chrisvesey, thanks for your post.

On checking into the account, I'm unable to see any further details with regards a fix to your issues.

I've emailed @Gandalf to see if he has a further update, however, he's not back in the office until boxing day now.

We're sincerely sorry for the inconvenience caused by this ongoing issue.