Did you mean: 

Impossible to get through to you

SammyM
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 96

Re: Impossible to get through to you

Hello @mindmagic,

Thanks for getting back to us and we are happy to hear it has settled down. Please let us know how you get on.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Sammy M - Sheffield Team
 Plusnet Help Team
mindmagic
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

@Dumbledore I can't see any evidence that my landline has been transferred to you. This should have happened yesterday.

"Your Home Phone order is currently being processed. We will keep you updated by email and tell you once your service is ready to use."

I also can't access my Home Phone Control Panel as the line has apparently not yet been activated.

Satss
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 37

Hi @mindmagic from our side your phone line was activated yesterday. Is this working for you now ?

Thanks,

mindmagic
Rising Star

Thanks. The line is working but I can't access the Control Panel on your website. My Account has not been updated.

mindmagic
Rising Star

"Home Phone Control Panel not available

This page is only available to Home Phone customers.

If you've ordered Home Phone, you'll be able to use this page when your line has activated, we'll email you when this happens."

mindmagic
Rising Star

@Dumbledore This has not been resolved.

I was expecting a call from you yesterday. There is, of course, no point in attempting to call you, and all Chat advisers are busy as usual.

AishaK
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 12

Hi @mindmagic

I'm sorry to hear about the issues you're currently experiencing.

From looking into your account, I can see that we made contact with yourself today. You can view the details of your conversation here

Should you have any further queries, please get in touch.

Thank you,

Aisha

mindmagic
Rising Star

@AishaK I'm still getting the message that my home phone control panel is unavailable, although @Dumbledore told me yesterday that this would be updated by midnight last night.

JOLO
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 77

Hi @mindmagic,

Could you try again for me, the component wasn't active on the account which would have prevented you being able to access it correctly. I've now made this active so it should be working for you. 

Let me know if not. 

mindmagic
Rising Star

Thanks @JOLO, yes it's working now. I've also just received a text to say my line is active. But I still have to wait for Call Protect, which apparently will be activated tomorrow (touches wood quickly).

JOLO
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 77

@mindmagic,

I can see this has just been added on the portal, in all honesty it should be live by the end of today but it might now show as active until tomorrow morning on the portal. Realistically it should only be a couple of hours for it to activate at the exchange side and be usable. 

mindmagic
Rising Star

Thanks. 1572 is now working. Those menus are extremely complicated, aren't they? Fortunately I've just found a BT page which explains them rather better than yours does. Can I use the BT portal to manage my settings online?

MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 479

I'm afraid it's only possible to amend the settings via the phone at this moment in time

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team