Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I wish i had stayed with Sky

FIXED
Thinbloke
Hooked
Fixes: 1

I wish i had stayed with Sky

I have been a customer since mon 13th march. I still haven't had a dial tone since change over. Every time i contact customer service i am getting fobbed off with "Your line has been fixed according to our sources " well send someone to my house and check from this end. I Have NO dial tone therefore I have no broadband. 8 days and nothing. I have paid over £200 for a service and no one will take ownership for the fault. When i left sky i had a working phone line and broadband. What do i have to do to get a dial tone? Have i got more chance of getting help on here as c.s. don't seem capable or would i be better going to ofcom. What do you guys think?
4 REPLIES 4
MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 479

Re: I wish i had stayed with Sky

Sorry to hear that.

I can see our suppliers are investigating a fault at the exchange.

We'll get that fixed as soon as possible.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team
Thinbloke
Hooked

I have had three emails telling me my line was ok when I contacted you because it was not working I was told Open reach had rectified the fault but your advisor could still see the line was faulty. You promise to keep me updated but cannot be bothered to ring me back as promised, I am still waiting for a call back from this morning. Your customer servcie is absolutely appalling

kaledis
Hooked

I placed my order on the 3rd and I'm still waiting... I keep getting told that my order is stuck in the suppliers system. 

I have zero faith in Plusnet and regret my decision to order through them. 

But what can I expect from a BT Group company?. 

Thinbloke
Hooked

Fix

Finally on the 9th day since change over I have a working Phone line and Broadband. I don't know what the problem was but its had 4 engineers to sort it. Special thanks to [CSA Removed] at Plusnet  for helping to speed it along. Many Thanks

Moderator's note by Mike (Mav): CSA name removed as per Forum rules.