cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I want to cancel BT Sport

FIXED
iainharrison

I want to cancel BT Sport

Hi, I'm really struggling to work out how to remove the BT Sport add-on from my account. Everyone seems to have a unique ticket about how to do this. I can't find any instructions for those of us who have Plusnet Broadband, but not the TV package. Can someone help please? Thanks in advance Smiley 

6 REPLIES 6
Strat
Community Veteran
Fixes: 565

Re: I want to cancel BT Sport

You could fill in this BT Sport Form.

Windows 10 Firefox 109.0 (64-bit)
To argue with someone who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine
WillF
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 22

Fix

Hi @iainharrison, I've cancelled that for you.There's a confirmation email on the way. Thanks!

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Will
 Plusnet Help Team
iainharrison

Thanks so much for speedy service! Really appreciated, and I'm looking forward to watching more football with you soon Smiley 

WillF
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 22

No problem at all @iainharrison, as a Sheff Wednesday fan, I think I'm the opposite!

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Will
 Plusnet Help Team
jwalk92
Hooked

I want to cancel BT Sports on sky and the App, I've asked for it to be cancelled in April, but I've just looked at my bill and its over £60. I've tried phoning without any luck of anyone answering. please can you cancel it, I don't watch any sports. My step-dad did and he passed away in march.

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Thanks for getting in touch @jwalk92 

I'm sorry for your loss. 

I've sorted this out for you now and I've added a bit more detail onto a support ticket you can view by going Here.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet