cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I’m going to ofcom

katemac

I’m going to ofcom

I cancelled my order but you’ve taken over???? I’ve been left with no internet while working from home due to covid 19?? I am not happy!
4 REPLIES 4
Baldrick1
Fixes: 417

Re: I’m going to ofcom

@katemac 

Reading your other thread the issue appears to be that your service was transferred but activation delayed due to your current supplier delaying the transfer of your number. In response you cancelled after your previous service was transferred rather than let Plusnet resolve the issue, which I would expect to be a record change only activity.. Presumably you are now waiting for the service to be transferred back, which will need engineers to be available again and hence more delays. Do you really think that this is all Plusnet’s fault?

For information Ofcom will log a complaint but will not get involved in individual disputes.

Moderator and Customer
If this helped - select the Thumb
If it fixed it,  help others - select 'This Fixed My Problem'

katemac

Ofcom will help me because Plusnet have lied!!! They are saying they haven’t taken over my internet but they have!
Baldrick1
Fixes: 417

It would be helpful if one of the Mods would combine this thread with your others.

This tells us that you have the attention of arguably the most proactive and helpful Plusnet staffer that many of us ‘know’ who has offered to sort this out for you. Instead you have decided to return to your previous supplier so presumably any delays now is down to them.

Moderator and Customer
If this helped - select the Thumb
If it fixed it,  help others - select 'This Fixed My Problem'

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Thanks again for your time on the phone @katemac 

As discussed the information I previously provided is correct and as requested I've added a reply to your ticket 203081378 sending another email with this information as confirmation. Again I'm happy to see what I can do to expedite the activation of your broadband if you want to give us another opportunity to put things right.

Please do feel free to let me know by replying to the ticket or call me back if you'd like to go ahead and I'll be happy to assist.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet