cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I just need an update

victoriajay

I just need an update

Hey!
I joined plusnet about a month ago. I received my router on the 28th. My phone line was installed on 12/03. The openreach guy plugged it in straight away but nothing. The next day the Phoneline was activated. Knowing it could take 5-7days to activate the broadband I've left it switched off waiting for the email but still nothing. When I look at my order tracking there are still checks being made on my line. The first payment stage hasn't been ticked off even though I have made the first payments. I know everything is super crazy right now but an update would go a really long way right now. Should it be taking this long for my broadband to be activated???
3 REPLIES 3
EdWeasley
Rising Star
Fixes: 3

Re: I just need an update

Hi @victoriajay,

Thank you for taking your time to get in touch.

I am very sorry to hear that you are having a problem with our service. I can see that you have since been in touch with our complaints team and raised a support question. You can view this by using the following link. https://www.plus.net/wizard/?p=view_question&id=200294723

Kind regards,

Josh

Josh Berriman
 Plusnet Help Team
victoriajay

Good afternoon all! My broadband was activated in the early hours of this morning, yay! However, boooo, my internet is showing red and that it's not connected. I have switched my router on and off and reset it. Nothing has worked Sad is there anybody that can look into the fault? Thank you!
EmilyD
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 117

Hi @victoriajay,

I'm sorry that your broadband wasn't working following the activation and for the delay in getting back to you on here. Having checked your account, I can see that you have since discussed this with your case handler and they have been able to get you online.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Emily D
 Plusnet Help Team