Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I don't want a different card!

FIXED
JamesE
Rising Star
Fixes: 2

I don't want a different card!

I've just added BT Sport via Sky back on my account via the web site. I used to have it before the lockdown. All went smoothly, the online form had all my details already there including the Sky viewing card number. At the end I clicked "Pay Now" after which it thanked me and said it was sending me a new viewing card. This is no use, I need it on my normal card for the Sky stuff. BT Sport has not come up on the Sky box. I've tried the "chat" but got nowhere. HELP!

EDIT: Further to this I've logged into my account again and there is a "ticket" or something, which looks like an internal memo but what it says is what I want and it says it could take two days. I shall wait and see but any management reassurance would be welcome.

1 REPLY 1
JamesE
Rising Star
Fixes: 2

Re: I don't want a different card!

Fix

In the event it has gone through correctly and I need not have worried. But please, Plusnet, alter the response on your website so that it does not tell someone who has ticked the appropriate points and given a viewing card number that they need a new card which you will be sending out.