cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I don't know if my order has been processed

Becky

I don't know if my order has been processed

Hi,

I placed an order for line rental and standard broadband 2 weeks ago, on contacting the online chat support it appears that this order did not go through.

i have placed an order again this evening for line rental and broadband, please would you be able to check whether this has gone through as I have not received an email confirmation, which I was advised I would receive. The username that I entered is becky.

Thanks 

3 REPLIES 3
HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 256

Re: I don't know if my order has been processed

Welcome to the community forums @Becky

I'm not finding any accounts with that username or using the email your forum account is connected to unfortunately.

When going through the signup journey, are you making it to the payment screen?

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Harry Beesley
 Plusnet
Becky

Hi Harry,

Thanks for your message. Yes I got through all the payment pages, and got to the confirmation page at the end of the process. I've received a call from the help centre to say that it hasn't gone through, so I will try again.

Thanks

BenB
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 20

OK if you clear your cookies and cache before attempting the sign up again and just get in touch with us if you need any further assistance and we'll be more than happy to help.