cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am a vulnerable adult without service

Donaldfk

I am a vulnerable adult without service

PlusNet took my money and sent a "Welcome" email on 12 November 2020. Still NOTHING has happened - no service at all. I tried calling by phone, I chased using the questions and I tried using the online chat. Chat does not exist and there is no-one available to answer the phone. This is a Telecoms company, part of BT, one of the largest telecom companies. I was born in 1932 which makes me 88 years old. I cannot continue without a service so I want to cancel my order - how do I do that?, bearing in mind that no-one answers the phone at PlusNet and no-one chats at PlusNet. The service is appalling, shocking, I do not want it, I want to cancel. 

3 REPLIES 3
dvorak
Fixes: 1,483

Re: I am a vulnerable adult without service

Moderators Note

This topic has been moved from ADSL Broadband to My Order

Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'
cooney1987
Grafter

Really sorry to hear this. I’m currently in a similar position. Two weeks after I was promised connection and a series of failed promises and I am still no further forward. I hope someone sorts this for you soon.
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Thanks for your post @Donaldfk 

I'm sorry for the delay with your order and the difficulties with getting in touch. I can see we picked up your complaint via your account last night and you've spoken with one of my colleagues from our complaints team who's taken ownership

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet