cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hub one not sent out go live date 10th

Karla
Hooked

Hub one not sent out go live date 10th

I'm due to be switched on monday 10/10/2016 and I've not received the hub and it's Friday!!
13 REPLIES 13
markhawkin
Pro
Fixes: 12

Re: Hub one not sent out go live date 10th

@Karla

I doubt it will be a problem. My experience was that the "fibre" go live was some days later than the e-mail suggested.

It seems to be tied to the Plusnet order to Openreach rather than the actual work taking place.

I am the satisfied customer....
Karla
Hooked

So it's not been shipped yet and takes 3-5 working days for delivery but I will be charged from my switch on date which is Monday with no hub to connect to the Internet!!
geek26
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 2

Quickest way to get this sorted is get onto the live chat team they will be able to send it. The routers are actually sent first class post so if you get it sorted today it will be there by Tuesday or Wednesday.

Live chat available at: www.plus.net/contact

adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Hi there,

I can see that the hardware was dispatched on Friday. I also note that you're not online at the moment so I'm worried that still hasn't reached you.

Can you reply back here to let me know so I can follow things up with you? I'll also make sure we credit you for the time between broadband being activated and that arriving.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
Karla
Hooked

I still have not received the router and I was on live chat this morning to whom I expressed that I wish I had gone with another company now!!
Karla
Hooked

Received an email today 11/10/16 to say my router has been dispatched today and it can take 3-5 working days. My broadband was switched on yesterday 10/10/16 so I was never going to get the router in time to use it, it's disgusting service and charged £6.99 for the postage!! What a joke I'm furious
MattyC
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 46

Really sorry that it's not with you yet. I'll be happy to refund the P&P as a goodwill gesture once you can confirm that it's with you.

Matty

ex-Plusnet staffer. Any posts after 28/07/2017 aren't on behalf of Plusnet
Karla
Hooked

I have been on chat and was told I would get a p&p refund also a refund for time not being able to connect due to no router but now they can't find the chat and they are going to give me an update at 4pm. Can you please help this has been the worst experience ever and which is never bothered switching!!
HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 256

@Karla wrote:
was told I would get a p&p refund also a refund for time not being able to connect

Looking at the account, it's now showing an active connection. I'd be more then happy to issue a refund for the P&P and include an additional refund of the cost of 1 day of broadband for you if you'd like.

Let me know if you'd like me to get this refund issued for you.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Harry Beesley
 Plusnet
Karla
Hooked

It was nearly 3 days without broadband as I didn't get the router until the Wednesday evening and the broadband was on on the Monday!
HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

Apologies, I'd misread the month and didn't realise this was related to last month.

I'd be happy to make sure there was a refund for 3 days of broadband service along with the P&P.

Harry Beesley
 Plusnet
Karla
Hooked

That would be great thank you 😊
HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

I see a colleague has already issued the refund for P&P, however I have now issued an additional refund for 3 days of broadband service for you.

Harry Beesley
 Plusnet