cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hub Delivery?

emzmc
Dabbler

Hub Delivery?

Ordered the fibre broadband on 11/10/16 and it nearly a week later and ther order status says the hub order hasnt been placed yet. I'm confused to what to do
9 REPLIES 9
Manna1234

Re: Hub Delivery?

My broadband is due for switchover tomorrow (18/10/16) but I haven't received my hub either. Just an email to say the order has been received and Plusnet will be in touch when the router is dispatched. Not good enough
Anoush
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 139

Thank you for taking the time to get in touch with us via our community forums.

@emzmc Looking at your account I can see that our suppliers have pushed back your fibre activation to the 02/11/2016 I'm afraid, because of engineer availability in your area. I've manually ordered your router now so you should receive within 3-5 days.

@Manna1234 Looking into your orders I can see that the transfer order was rejected by our suppliers. I've raised a ticket on your account to our provisioning team. They will update you within 48 hours.

Please accept my apologies for any inconvenience caused.

This is my personal Community Forum account to help out around these parts while I'm at home. If I'm posting from the 1st March 2020, this means I'm off-duty with no access to internal systems.
If this post resolved your issue, please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
emzmc
Dabbler

When I was on the phone with plusnet to upgrade they told me it was self install
drhilluk

We're in the same position, @Manna1234 - fibre and phone due to activate tomorrow, haven't received anything, nor any updates. Just checked the order tracker which states that PlusNet haven't even placed the order for the Hub yet.

Been on hold in the call centre queue for almost an hour, and live chat is just stating no agents available. Disappointing - I'd been led to believe that Plusnet offered good customer service, but initial experiences are wholly negative...

Anoush
Aspiring Hero

@emzmc wrote:
When I was on the phone with plusnet to upgrade they told me it was self install

It is a self install in the sense that the engineer will not require access to your property for the installation. The engineer would still need to rejumper your line at the cabinet.

@drhilluk I'll be happy to look into your account for you tomorrow morning. In case I can't find it (as sometimes forum accounts aren't linked to the actual accounts), please could you private message me with your username?

This is my personal Community Forum account to help out around these parts while I'm at home. If I'm posting from the 1st March 2020, this means I'm off-duty with no access to internal systems.
If this post resolved your issue, please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
Carl4

I was due to go online yesterday (17/10/16)  but I have still not received my router or a confirmation email that it has been ordered.  Tried phoned customer service twice at 2 separate times and hold times were 45mins and 1hr which I did not have time for.  I then tried the online chat and I was position 8 when I started at 20:30 and was position 1 for over an hour until the call centre shut.  My friend was on the computer next to me and got through to the sales online chat within 15mins!!.  After the customer service he has seen so far he has decided not to join.  Can Anoush help?

Mav
Fixes: 514

Moderator's note by Mike (Mav)

Empty post removed

Forum Moderator and Customer
Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear - Mark Twain
He who feared he would not succeed sat still

Anoush
Aspiring Hero

Thanks for your patience.

@drhilluk Looking at your account, the phone line order appears to be in progress for today, but our fibre order is delayed. A ticket has been raised on your account automatically and our provisioning will provide an update ASAP. Sorry for any inconvenience caused.

@Carl4 Sorry for the issues you are experiencing as a new customer. Please can you private message me with your username as I can't find your account.

Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

I'm afraid the initial order we placed failed, so I've had to manually replace this. Really sorry about that, your service should continue working with your current provider until our order completes which will be a minimum of 10 working days.

Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.