cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to contact Plusnet?

Harris53

How to contact Plusnet?

Does anyone know how to contact Plusnet?  I've just joined this community as a last ditch effort.  The on-line chat thingy doesn't work, I'm unable to respond to Plusnet texts, the email I received today, and tried to reply to, does not accept incoming emails. I've phoned five different numbers and no-one answers, just left sitting there listening to inane music - 20 minutes on one occasion - then gave up.  I am currently awaiting a reply to a letter (remember those?) posted on 1st December to Lisa Hardie, Head of Customer Services.

My reason for jumping on here, and in fairness to Lisa, who probably hasn't received my letter yet, is that after I ordered my Plusnet broadband on 9th September I received a strange text alluding to changing my telephone number on 6th December. That of course is in three days time, and I am unable to contact anyone to stop this happening. I believe it may be the 'Provisioning Team' I need to speak to, but no idea how!

Any ideas most welcome!

3 REPLIES 3
jgb
Champion
Fixes: 22

Re: How to contact Plusnet?

@Harris53 

Options for contacting Plusnet are somewhat limited. Chat is no longer available despite some links to it on the Plusnet website. It was discontinued many months/years ago now and, despite repeated reminders by customers on these forums they have not dealt with those links. That leaves the phone (which you have tried and which can take a long time to get anyone to reply if at all); these forums (you need a Plusnet staffer to pick up your post); and social media - Facebook and Twitter. Plusnet do not support email as a means of two-way communication with customers.

You could use the Complaints Code and raise a ticket that way (see he link at the bottom of this page) but I would expect that it will take a couple of days for that to be picked up.

All in all it really is not good enough for a communications company.

Unfortunately, your best bet is to persevere with the phone (and the awful music). They are open 0800 - 2000. Good luck!

jgb
Champion
Fixes: 22

@Harris53 One last  thought - you could try sending a Private Message to one of the staff currently shown as on line (see the bottom of this page - https://community.plus.net/  - click on the selected staff member and on the page that opens, select the "send private message" button). You may be lucky and get a response.

LordFoul
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 32

Hi @Harris53,

Thanks for getting in touch.

I appreciate your query and can see you have spoken to us today about this.

If your query is resolved you need take no further action, otherwise please come back to us or contact our Customer Services Team on 0800 432 0080 between 08:00 and 08:00 to discuss further. I have left a voicemail to this effect.

Thanks - LF