cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How long ??

pooliemad
Hooked

How long ??

I signed up to Plusnet on Nov 6th and duly paid upfront line rental,  activation a minimum of 10 working days Huh  Still no communication,  no date for my service to start, but you happily took my money out of my bank, come on Plusnet  !! 

I was told no land line no was registered to open reach ? We'll how come my last three providers have managed to locate my landlines ok, either cancel my order or communicate with me asap , getting fed up of waiting now.

9 REPLIES 9
MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 480

Re: How long ??

I'm getting this looked into for you/

[edit]

Can you PM me the telephone number you're wanting to bring across?

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team
pooliemad
Hooked

Private messaged you a couple of days ago, any news for me yet or can I just organise a full refund and cancel this order, I was not expecting to be waiting almost a month without any communication. 

MattyC
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 46

I know that there's been a ticket correspondence stating that the details are incorrect in terms of your order.

The reason for this is that when we search your number, it seems to be registered on a different street a mile up the road from you. As well as this it seems to be registered to a shared LLU provider (likely Sky).

I'd be happy to PM you the street it's registered to, though for the records to be so far off, it feels like the details may be incorrect.

Matty

ex-Plusnet staffer. Any posts after 28/07/2017 aren't on behalf of Plusnet
pooliemad
Hooked

Thanks for the reply however this still doesn't help me ! Is it possible to actually speak to someone via the mobile number I provided with my order or I will need to be refunded and try another provider
BenB
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 20

Hi @pooliemad,

I have looked into this for you and I have been able to place your order now. The transfer is in progress and will complete for both phone and broadband on the 16/12/2016. Sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused.

pooliemad
Hooked

How come all of a sudden my phone number has matched your records  ??  I need it noted that my up front line rental came out of my bank on 6th of November,  !

BenB
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

When I checked this for you I could see that the systems was automatically kicking out tickets back to you every time you responded with the same message that the order couldn't be placed. From this I believe that the second number in which you provided us with which was the correct number was missed.

Upon my further investigation I found the secondary number you provided us with and changed the details in your account and I was successful in placing you order correctly.

As for your first monthly payment, this won't start until the service goes live on the 16/12/2016.

pooliemad
Hooked

Hi, just pleased it's finally going ahead, as for my bill it wasn't my monthly payments I wanted to check, it was my years line rental I wanted to verify wouldn't start until my account is activated as the full years was paid up front in nov
BenB
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

I am as well haha. Yeah sorry I didn't explain that as clearly as I should have. The line rental saver won't start until the service goes live which is the same as your first month you paid in advance when you signed up.