cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How long to wait?

clv100

How long to wait?

Openreach completed their work a couple of days ago and my phone works for making and receiving calls. I haven't had a text or email about broadband yet and, as instructed, haven't plugged the router in. How long do I have to wait?
3 REPLIES 3
SpendLessTime
Hero
Fixes: 86

Re: How long to wait?

Welcome to the forums @clv100

Given  that it is a weekend, you may be better off phoning Plusnet and waiting to speak to some one. Set aside an hour or two.

However if that doesn't agree with you then while you wait for a member of staff to confirm the date, you can do a quick check for yourself to see if the order has a completion date.

Have a look at the BT Wholesale checker site at https://www.dslchecker.bt.com/adsl/adslchecker.welcome

Enter your phone number and look in the text below the results table.

It will say if there is an open order on your line and more importantly the date it is due to be completed.

Ex - Plusnet Customer (2009 - 2023) now with BT
trevory1

If its any help, I waited 2 days past my go live date with no email or phone confirmation. I tried phoning the helpline waited 45 mins before giving up, eventually I just switched on, guess what? I was active with an email telling me my service had gone live on the date specified.

OllieC
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 46

Hi @clv100,

I have contacted our suppliers on your behalf today and updated your open ticket here

We're really sorry for any delay in updates you have experienced but should you need us again please feel free to give us a shout.

Thank you.