cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How long should switching take?

davidhumphries
Hooked

How long should switching take?

I ordered my transfer over from my current to provider to plusnet on the 5/11. I've paid the line rental up front however I have had no notification by email or post that my order went through correctly and is in progress. The order process has just been stuck on hardware dispatch pending, order not placed since the 5th.

I would like some notification that the transfer process is actually happening and an estimate on how long it will take.

Many thanks.
10 REPLIES 10
Mav
Fixes: 514

Re: How long should switching take?

Moderator's note:

Thread moved from Fibre Broadband to My Order.

Forum Moderator and Customer
Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear - Mark Twain
He who feared he would not succeed sat still

abails0105
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 60

Hi @davidhumphries, thanks for getting in touch.

I am really sorry for the lack of communication there has been surrounding your orders. I have looked into the account for you and provided you an update here

Let us know if you require any further asssitance

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alice Baillie
 Plusnet Help Team
davidhumphries
Hooked

Well it's been another week and it looks like nothing has progressed with my order. I've noticed that there's three support questions opened which were backdated to the 5th, 8th and 18th and it states that there should be a reply in two working days from the support team yet there has been no response to any of them. I was told that it you were going to manually place the orders when I last posted as something hadn't gone as it should in the automatic switching process yet i've still had no feedback to say this has taken place. I would now like to get some feedback as to what is actually happening with my order and why nothing has progressed as it should.

Many thanks.
LaurenB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 131

Hi @davidhumphries I am sorry that your orders have still not yet been placed. I have updated the open ticket.

If you could please reply and drop us a message over on here once you have done so, we can get these placed for you right away. I am really sorry for any inconvenience caused.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Lauren Barry
 Plusnet Help Team
davidhumphries
Hooked

Hi I have updated my ticket stating that I would like my order to be processed still as requested.

Many thanks.
LordFoul
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 32

Hi @davidhumphries,

Thank you for getting back to us, I appreciate you taking the time to do so.

I have looked into your order status and have sent you a response here.

If you have any further queries, please let us know.

Thanks - LF.

davidhumphries
Hooked

Hi, as my current broqdband prividers charges have now increased since I am out of contrwct I ron't want to wait indefinitely until the order is placed. Can my order now be cancelled and my up front line rental be refunded. I've updated my suppirt ticket stating this aswell.

Many thanks.
RandallFlagg
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 75

Hi David,

Thanks for coming back to us.

I'm afraid we're unable to facilitate account cancellations via social media.

If you give our Customer Options Team a call on 0800 013 2632 or 0330 123 9197 (Both free from a Plusnet Landline) they'll be happy to assist.

Their opening times are: 
08:00 - 20:00 Monday to Friday 
09:00 - 19:00 Saturday 
09:00 - 18:00 Sundays

Best wishes

Dave

davidhumphries
Hooked

Hi, I've decided to wait now for my order to be processed as I've seen my updated tickets and will wait for your system error to be resolved. I'm a bit concerned though because my current provider has written to me to say that I'm switching and that my services with them will cease on the 10/12/18 as this is when my switch will take place.

Will I now need to contact them to say that this is not the case and that I need to carry on my service with them until further notice or is this correct and my switch will take place on the 10/12/18?

As you can understand I do not wish to be without a connection over thr christmas period and also I rely on this for my work so I need to be certain I am not cut off.

Many thanks
MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 480

Sorry to hear this is still ongoing.

I've spoke with a colleague regarding this and we'll update you as soon as possible

Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team