cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How long should setting up broadband usually take?

chloesophie

How long should setting up broadband usually take?

Hey, 

So i made an order about 2 weeks ago for broadband & when i check the status of it, it says it is still trying to check the line. First payment hasn't even been taken yet and the hub hasn't even been dispatched.

Still haven't received any emails/texts with any information on when everything's going to be up and running.

Anyone have any advice?

Have tried the "online chat" with no luck and can't seem to ring them without my phone cutting out. 

5 REPLIES 5
punk

Re: How long should setting up broadband usually take?

i signed up on the 30th. My line has been checked and is fine, over £200 taken from my account and not heard a single thing since.

Very disappointed

MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 479

@chloesophie Sorry to hear this. I've updated the ticket on your account with more information but essentially as there's multiple lines at your property we need you to confirm which is the line you want us to take over

@punk Apologies for any inconvenience caused. We've had to replace your orders as they got stuck. We'll confirm your transfer date as soon as possible

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team
chloesophie

Yeah bit of a confusing one; so I live on site at a rescue centre. I am trying to set up internet with plusnet in the communal farmhouse onsite. This is where we had BT but has now been cancelled. Just away from our house is the work offices and another on site accommodation which both have lines and BT WiFi, this is to stay as it is. Please let me know if this doesn’t make sense or if you need more info.
BenB
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 20

OK @chloesophie, I can see there is a stopped line which is the one you've confirmed that you want the order placing on. We will proceed with the order and update your ticket via your online account.

dvorak
Fixes: 1,483

Moderators Note.
Moved from Broadband to My Orders
Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'