cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How long does it take to transfer from Plusnet to Plusnet? Total shambles! At wits end!!!!

doas
Hooked

How long does it take to transfer from Plusnet to Plusnet? Total shambles! At wits end!!!!

I am living in a flat that has the lower rate fibre Plusnet package. The Account holder has moved out. I need the service to continue so after being reassured there would be no break by the salesperson,I signed up as a new customer  for exactly the same service and paid the year line rental in one go on 13 November. Now there is a cease on my line and it looks like you are going to stop the line and then send an engineer out to start it again. I had 2 letters in the post yesterday, one with the details of my new service and one saying that my service is being cancelled. I have paid you, the service is live now but apparently about to be cut off leaving me in a bad situation and the best you can do is try and get me online again on 27th, 17 days after my order. I need a live internet connction so will have to spend on data sims and work out how to tether. This will be expensive.

3 REPLIES 3
Saltariva
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 1

Re: How long does it take to transfer from Plusnet to Plusnet? Total shambles! At wits end!!!!

Hi @doas

I'm sorry to hear about the issues you have been experiencing with your order and for the misunderstanding. Unfortunately, this is the correct process as we are obliged to ensure that the line is registered to the correct account holder. As we are treating you as a new customer we would be unable to speed this process up.

If this does not answer your query feel free to PM us your username and we'd be happy to look into this further for you.

Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience caused.

doas
Hooked

Re: How long does it take to transfer from Plusnet to Plusnet? Total shambles! At wits end!!!!

how do I do that?

My service is now dead. When I signed up on 13 November I was assured there would be no break in service. I was missold! Then you said within 10 days and even that now is not seeming to happen (not before 23rd Nov, latest was 27 Nov!). There is a welfare case raised I was told which should speed this up and yet this seems to not get any better service at all.* I need a video link* so need the broadband service on.

Moderator's note by Dick (Strat): Full quote of preceding post removed as per Forum rules.

Warwick
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 29

Hi @doas,

Thank you for getting in touch today and I am sorry that you have experienced issues with your order.

I have reviewed your account and can see a colleague has responded to you via the ticket on your account. You can view these details here

If you have further questions feel free to get in touch.