cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How long do I have to wait for my new router?

beemer530

How long do I have to wait for my new router?

I recently (8/04/19) spoke on the phone with Plusnet to upgrade my contract and get a new router as mine has broken but haven't revived it yet or any word on when I will.
Not having a fully working router causing serious issues for me as I rely on it quite heavily currently.

I tired to contact live support but it was grayed out due to all their staff being busy.

Anyone know how long it usually takes or anything that might help shed some light here?

6 REPLIES 6
dvorak
Fixes: 1,482

Re: How long do I have to wait for my new router?

Moderators Note

This topic has been moved from Fibre to My Orders

Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'
Warwick
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 29

Hi @beemer530

Thank you for getting in touch and letting me know that this hasn't arrived yet.

Your new router should have been with you some time ago as they would usually take up to 5 working days to arrive, I do apologise for the delay.

I have ordered a new one for you, these come out through first class Royal Mail and so do arrive quickly usually.

If you havent received it by the end of next week please let us know on this thread.

beemer530

I'm assuming it just got lost in transit then?
I'll be sure to contact again if the next one doesn't make it either.

many thanks

Satss
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 37

@beemer530 It is likely that it's been lost on its way to you although we can't confirm if this is the case.

The new router should arrive towards the end of the week, give us a shout if you need anything in the meantime.

beemer530

Thank you i'm just curious as this time I received a text saying it had been sent but the first time I did not.
If this is because it was never actually sent the first time round and I have been waiting on something that was never going to come, that's honestly terrible and very frustrating.

Warwick
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 29

Hi @beemer530

I am glad to hear that you have received notification of the router I dispatched, this should have happened previously too, It appears that the initial router did not process correctly.

Please let us know as soon as your new router arrives.