cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do i contact somebody??

Kev5

How do i contact somebody??

Any idea how to contact customer services? Chat is closed, tried ringing and says lines closed.. my fibre went live yesterday and haven't received my router. I have got 2 kids homeschooling and need the internet for their work.
3 REPLIES 3
Mads
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 79

Re: How do i contact somebody??

Hello there @Kev5,

Thanks for reaching out to us here. 

I'm sorry you've had some trouble with the delivery of your router, has it since been delivered? Royal Mail are having some delivery issues at the moment due to the current pandemic - have you got a spare router (perhaps from an old provider) and we could help you set that up for the time being?  

Thanks. 

Kev5

No still not arrived,4 days live now and still no internet!. Manage to get hold of someone on the phone,have A old ee router but said they cant use that to connect.
Mads
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 79

Hello @Kev5

I'm sorry we couldn't help setup that EE router, I've order a new router to the address listed on your account - it's been delivered via Royal Mail 1st class but with the current pandemic I'd suggest giving it 3-5 working days. I've also created a ticket on your account with a bit more info here. Apologies for the inconvenience caused. 

Thanks.