cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

House number needs changing for my Order

caltonwebb
Hooked

House number needs changing for my Order

Been waiting for a connection since 20th Dec give or take, my House number was taken down wrong. I placed a message on the support ticket about this. After being given a few dates for connection and them being cancelled due to stuff not matching etc i was given a date of 12/01/2018. No connection, i wait until Saturday lunchtime just in case because i know it can take 24hours to complete. I ring up, after two phone calls totaling 2hours i was notified that these orders kept being placed for next door not our house even though i did notify on the ticket about the wrong address.

After a lovely lady helping me out over the phone, we're now going through the process again from the start but after the phone calls i get an email about the new start but again its got the wrong house number, i again placed a message on the ticket. Is there any chance someone can look at this please? I don't want to have to go through all this again and keep being delayed due to mistakes, and also will i still be able to keep the current connect date? We need a connection asap due to my Fiance needs it for her work.

Thanks in advnace

10 REPLIES 10
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,599

Re: House number needs changing for my Order

Welcome to the community forums @caltonwebb

Apologies that your house number was written down on your ticket incorrectly again.

I can confirm we've placed the order with our suppliers to your new address you've advised of in the ticket.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
caltonwebb
Hooked

HI @Gandalf,

Thank you for getting back to me, one more quick question will our services be live on the same day of the engineer appointment?

Thank you for your help.

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

No problems. And should be, though it can take anytime up to midnight for the orders to complete.
From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

I've just double checked this. Both your phone and broadband order should complete on the 2nd after an engineer comes round to your property to install the line.

Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
caltonwebb
Hooked

Brilliant, thanks @Gandalf

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

No problems. Let us know if you have any further queries or issues.

Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
caltonwebb
Hooked

Hi @Gandalf

We've just been billed at our old price and also should we not have been billed up until the new installation? Otherwise we've paid for 6weeks that we haven't had any services.

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

We've just been billed at our old price

It looks like your new contract isn't going to be applied until the 2nd.

I've manually refunded the difference in price now. You should see it in your bank account within 10 working days.

and also should we not have been billed up until the new installation? Otherwise we've paid for 6weeks that we haven't had any services.

When your house move is completed, we'd provide a refund to cover the downtime.

Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
caltonwebb
Hooked

Thanks for the reply, just got your email for the ticket too.

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

No worries. Smiley
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet