cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

House move setup@plusdsl.net

geobeb

House move setup@plusdsl.net

Moved house and broadband has been confirmed connected by openreach. The broadband only says it is connected when using setup@plusdsl.net, when I use my username@plusdsl.net and account password in hub manager it will not work.
8 REPLIES 8
jab1
Legend
Fixes: 248

Re: House move setup@plusdsl.net

@geobeb Welcome to the forums. Have you had confirmation of your broadband being set up from Plusnet?

John
geobeb

Hi John, good point. No I haven't. The activation date is today but I haven't heard anything from Plusnet. The openreach engineer visited and told me it should work once I plug my router in.
jab1
Legend

@geobeb Activation can take up to midnight (for all the systems to integrate), and you don't always get the automatic notification that is supposed to be sent.

If you still can't get online with your proper credentials tomorrow morning, either post back here and we can try and get you up and running, or ring Plusnet.

Let us know either way, please.

John
Strat
Community Veteran
Fixes: 565

Moderators Note
This topic has been moved from ADSL Broadband to My Order.
Windows 10 Firefox 109.0 (64-bit)
To argue with someone who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine
geobeb

Still the same problem this morning. Also when I login to my account on the account summary for this order it says the order status is 'Unconfigured'.
jab1
Legend

OK - all you can do in that case is ring in as soon as possible this morning.

John
geobeb

@plusnet after calling yesterday I was told that there was an open question on the account and once they closed it I would have internet before midnight. This morning still no internet. What a poor service...
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,599

Thanks for your post @geobeb and welcome to our Community Forums

I'm sorry to see you're unable to connect to the internet.

Looking at this, we hadn't automatically reactivated your account following your house move order completing after we put your bills on hold while we were activating the line at your new address.

As it's not possible for us to manually fix this, we would need to create a new account for you to get you online.

I'd recommend calling our customer options team on 0800 013 2632 to sort this out. Alternatively if you can drop me a PM with a contact number to reach you on and a number to call, I'll be happy to arrange a call back.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet